Frequent Asked Questions
How do I book a golf package?
- Call us toll-free at (888) 833-7707. We would be happy to discuss what package will work best for you!
- Use our Build A Trip feature that allows you to get a quote online.
- Email us by Clicking Here.
What is included in a golf package?
- Customized golf package tailored to your group
- One price that includes cost of package and tax
- Accommodations for all budgets
- Cart and greens fees at championship courses
- Directions to every course and lodging
- Guaranteed tee time months in advance
How can I contact My Golf Vacation?
Toll-Free Phone: 888-833-7707
Toll-Free Fax: 888-570-1764
Mail: Golf Excursions LLC
P.O. Box 34035
Knoxville, TN 37930
Can I book "Golf Only" packages?
Absolutely, let us know and we would be happy to setup your golf.
Can we pay for our trip online?
Yes, all you need is the package number and password then log-in HERE to pay for your trip. If you have any questions about setup of payment call us!
How can I view my itinerary for our trip?
Log-in HERE. Click on "View Details" for the package you chose to view tee times and lodging.
How do I receive my tee times and lodging reservations?
When you book a vacation a golf coordinator will make tee times and lodging arrangements for you. Your trip information will then be updated in your log-in screen as we receive confirmation, then after final payment for your trip has been made we will release vouchers for your travel.
When will we receive vouchers for our trip?
After all payments have been made and we have reviewed your final itinerary, we will release vouchers 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Is there a dress code requirement?
Generally there is a requirement from most of our golf courses that golfers wear a collared shirt. No denim is allowed at any of our locations and the majority of our courses are soft spike facilities only.
What are the terms and conditions?
- Deposit to Book Trip: Golf Excursions LLC requires full payment by 1 golfer to reserve the golf package. In some cases vendors may require a larger deposit (i.e. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail) so we may request by email or phone call additional payments to satisfy vendors. If customers are not able to pay additional money then we will refund the customer immediately.
- Final Payment: Payment for remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Vouchers will be released for trip 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Payment Method: We accept Master Card, Visa, and Discover. We also accept money orders and travelers, cashiers, certified, and personal checks. Final confirmation package is not sent until personal checks clear the bank.
- Refund Policy Due to Rain: If your round is rained out, golf voucher must be signed by golf course and returned to our mailing address. Representative at course must clearly sign name in print and clearly mark "Rained Out" on golf voucher. Refunds due to rain are 100% reimbursable to the golfer before start of play! It is the golfers responsibility to get a rain-check from the golf course in event that the round is interrupted after play begins.
- Cancellation of Trip/Refunds: No refunds are given out for unused portions of the golf package. Cancellation of trip may result in loss of deposit - some hotels and golf courses require a non-refundable deposit when booking a package and have cancellation policies that state no refund will be returned.
- Changes to Golf Package: If changes to golf package are made 30 days prior to arrival, myGolfVacation does not charge golfers an administration fee. In cases where a cabin or condo has been reserved, deposit may be lost due to a lodging non-refundable deposit policy. If a change is made to a golf package within 30 days, loss of deposit for cabin/condo may incur as well as a $25 administration fee.
- Disclaimer and Responsibility Clause: Golf Excursions LLC (owner of myGolfVacation.com) acts only in the capacity of an agent in regard to lodging accommodations, golf course reservations, and transportation by sea, air, road or any means of transportation or local conveyance, and as such Golf Excursions LLC is not liable for personal injury, accidents, property damage, loss, delays/irregularity, or death at all times. Also, in the event of change in itinerary due to factors or conditions beyond control such as strikes, political and social unrest, labor problems, climatic aberrations, or any act of god, there will be no credit, nor refund given to clients, however due to change a comparable alternative will be offered. Travel services such as lodging, tee times, and transportation performed by an independent contractor are on their own terms and conditions, therefore Golf Excursions LLC can not be held liable for those providing services in the final itinerary. The acceptance of tour arrangements is deemed to be consent to the above, and the understanding that Golf Excursions LLC is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any act, error or omission or for inconvenience, loss, damage, injury or death arriving out of tour arrangements.